• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bruno magli shoes

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The only thing I know about Bruno Magli shoes is that they're O.J. Simpson's footwear of choice when escaping from a crime scene.  Does anyone have any opinion of their fit and quality, particularly compared to other makes around the same price point (Bally, Ferragamo, etc.)?

jetLab

Reaction score
They are known for high quality but I think only old guys wear them.

Joe G

Reaction score
They're good shoes, definitely in the same ballpark as Ferragamo, quality-wise. I have a pair of wonderful pair of black Magli ankle-boots that I've used and abused (including wearing them for a week straight in Venice -- normally I wear a pair of shoes about once a fortnight) and they still look gorgeous.

Keep in mind, they do have diffusion lines (Magli Sport, etc.) that are built more to a price than a quality level. But their good ready-to-wear stuff is quite good indeed.

Peace,

JG

Mike C.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Magli black cap toes for business and formal wear. As far as i can tell they are of exceptional quality and leather. Pretty comfortable as well.

pstoller

Reaction score
Magli compares well to Bally and Ferragamo in terms of quality. Stylistically, I find Magli shoes to be a bit conservative for my tastes, although I've seen a few I wouldn't mind owning. I have one pair of pearl gray, hand-made Magli shoes that are of excellent quality. Then again, I don't often feel compelled to wear gray shoes, so they haven't had to stand up to too much stress.

scnupe7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's been my experience that the quality of Bruno Magli is slightly less than that of Ferragamo. The Magli is also a much heavier shoe. That's just my two cents.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.