• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BRUNO BORDESE N&F HMMMM CONVERSE ALL UNDER 120 BUCKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickenshero

Reaction score
All of this stuff is used except for the HMMMM stuff and basically the bruno bordese boots. I've only gotten around to wearing them 2 or 3 times but when I did they were comfortable and I got compliments for them. Also all prices are flexible so if you want to negotiate a price feel free to contact me. If you want measurements also feel free to contact me.

Bruno Bordese side zip boots Black nubuck sz.44(44-45.5) (120$ conus)

They're pretty nice in my opinion. They were my first zip up boot and the leather feels amazing. They're also pretty comfortable too. I'd say they're best for an 11-12.5. An 11 will need an insole though and a 12.5 will have a tight fit. The boots themselves are marked sz.44. They were bought from TheCorner a long time ago and I now have to pay someone back the money I owe them so I'd like to move this quickly, therefore I will take offers as long as they aren't lowball.

Naked & Famous SkinnyGuy black power stretch (hemmed to 35.5 inseam) sz.30 $80 conus

If you were looking for a cool non-restricting black jean, these would be it. They're the first run black power stretch from naked and famous and they used to fit me really well before I started working out. I think they are the perfect beginner black jean. The elastic fabric will mold to your body and it hasn't overstretched on me yet. I'd say they got a fair amount of wear, somewhere between 5 and 10 times. I've also washed them once or twice.

Naked & Famous WeirdGuy Green Cast (original- Unhemmed) sz.28 $70 conus

And here we have the naked and famous green cast jeans. Just a forewarning these guys will be tough to fade. I'd recommend them for a size 29-30 but I can also take measurements. They only have about a month of wear on them but there is no discernible wear on them except for a phone fade on the back pocket. They got about a month of wear before I retired and got bored of them. I've never washed them or hemmed them either.

HMMMM Reverse Jean Jacket sz.M $100 conus

here is something I hope will sell fast. It's some left over MMM from HM and I want it to be gone from my site. Never worn new with tags and I will send some hangers and clothing backs with it (if you pay for the shipping). I'd say it fits true to size and that it also stretches out though I wouldn't recommend it to anyone a size larger. It's a pretty cool jean jacket in my opinion, but I just don't want it in my presence anymore.

HMMMM Reverse Jeans sz.32 $80 conus

more maison marty marg. I'd say that these guys fit TTS for a slim fit or Size down 1 for a better more relaxed fit (still slim). I wouldn't recommend these to anyone who is muscle bound as they just will not fit well. 80 bucks conus and it's all yours. Brand new with tags.

HMMMM Scarf Sweater sz.L $65 conus

Again more from the margiela. Fit's a true large to a large medium. I think it's a pretty cool looking sweater and it would go well into a monochrome black wardrobe as a touch of color but what do I know. Anyway I'd just like for someone to take it off my hands. All brand new with tags.

Converse x US. Alterations sz.11 for $40 conus

I really like these but they no longer fit into my style. I'd say they were used pretty well with about 10 uses. That being said the quality of these is higher than the average converse shoe and they have these cool beads on the side. They don't come with the green laces but if you ask nicely I'll probably include them with the originals. I can also include the box too if you want (aka you'll be paying a little bit of the shipping).

Anyway that's it guys I'll try and have pictures up by the end of the day today. I also run discounts for multiple purchases. Help a broke guy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior