• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brunello cucinelli

rwtc

Reaction score
It's a blazer-style jacket as it is made with a double faced fabric. Relatively recent piece.

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I forgot to ask, is this jacket a “blazer“ type jacket or a “proper” coat?

I ask as there’s a single pocket on the top left similar to sport jackets/suit jackets.
I’d classify it as outerwear.

AAE

Reaction score
Hopefully I don’t sound to pedantic but is the fabric considerably thicker than a typical blazer/sports jacket?

Phileas Fogg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hopefully I don’t sound to pedantic but is the fabric considerably thicker than a typical blazer/sports jacket?
no way to tell for sure from the pic, but I would imagine that it is.

rwtc

Reaction score
Like I mentioned earlier - BC uses double faced fabric, so the answer is yes, it is thicker.

"Considerably thicker" would depend on what is the benchmark.

cs54

Reaction score
Yeah thats legit, can confirm, work at Cucinelli. Also Im selling alot of size 48 stuff if your interested. More to come that I havent posted too
@Charles Knight greetings! Resurrecting an old thread - just wondering if you are still selling BC stuff these days, size 48ish? Sorry, random. I'm just learning about the brand and found this thread trolling around SF, though I'd check. Cheers!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.