1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Brunello Cucinelli Vintage Brogue Boot

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by mikej77, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikej77

mikej77 Senior member

For sale is a pair of Brunello Cucinelli Vintage Brogue Boots in size US 9 / EU 42. The photos were taken with natural light to show the color. They are just a bit too tight for me as I am a 9.5E in Allen Edmonds Park Avenues so these are probably TTS. They have been tried on and worn around the house for less than an hour. They come with original box, tags, brush, two sets of laces and bags. They are currently on sale at Neimans for $727. I am selling these at $500 $475...$450...$425....$400....final cut to get these moved $380 shipped to U.S. addresses only.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
  2. winston

winston Senior member

Very nice. I have some almost identical boots by Santoni. I wonder who makes these.

3. mikej77

mikej77 Senior member

Not sure who makes them but if they were a 9.5 I would be keeping them.

4. freddych

freddych Senior member

God. I've already bought 3 pairs of boots and have another pair on order with LS. Gonna have to pass (but I'm not happy about it).

5. Nino_Grier

Nino_Grier Senior member

These are great boots. I own an older pair of this same boot that came with the grey/black sole and I much prefer the red sole. Good luck with the sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.