1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Brunello Cucinelli Staple Navy Gilet Vest XL / L

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by steveoly, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveoly

steveoly Senior member

For sale: Always desirable, but hard to find Brunello Cucinelli quilted down gilet in rare, staple navy with red interior. The exterior is 100% wool and the interior is 100% cotton with a soft, warm goose down fill. It's tagged a US XL but may also fit a L. Laying flat it measures 22.75" pit to pit and 29.50" top of collar to bottom.

I bought the gilet one year ago on SF and it's been worn seasonally. It shows no signs of wear aside from a couple of small dirt/dust spots that would come out with a cleaning.

**Please note that right pocket is missing the leather zipper pull.**

This is a great layering piece for the chilly months. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pictures. Price includes USPS priority shipping. I am open to reasonable offers.

*The "circle" spot in the 4th picture is from the camera, not on the vest itself.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.