1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Brunello Cucinelli Midnight Blue Cashmere Tuxedo 50/40

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rgould, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgould

rgould Well-Known Member

[SOLD] New condition. Worn twice.

93% cashmere/7% silk. Midnight blue, so it looks black at night. Very very soft/light hand. I am open to interesting trades in the same size.

I had the body taken in a bit and buttonholes opened. Otherwise was slim fitting- please see measurements below. There should be space to take out and a lot of space to let out sleeves. Pants fit slim off the rack (some space to let out). They came cuffed, which I kept so lots of length to make longer. I am a legitimate size 40r who likes slimmer cut clothes (but truly a 40 shoulder and wear the correct size). I find BC usually runs a bit large, but in this case it ran a bit small- so if you are a slim/athletic 40R this is good, but if you are rotund or pear shaped this isn't.

I am located in NYC if you want to check it out/pick it up. I have seen his sold for a retail price of $5.2k, 6.5k, and 7.2k in different places and at different times for whatever reason. In any case, I'm open to trades and/or offers.

Jacket:
    Shoulder (seam to seam): 17.9"
    Chest (pit to pit): 19.75"
    Waist: 18.375"
    Sleeve: 24.75"
    Length (BOC to bottom): 29.675"

Pants:
    Flat Front
    Laying flat: 16.5"
    Rise: 10"

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016