1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brunello Cucinelli Midnight Blue Cashmere Tuxedo 50/40

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by rgould, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rgould

rgould Well-Known Member

[SOLD] New condition. Worn twice.

93% cashmere/7% silk. Midnight blue, so it looks black at night. Very very soft/light hand. I am open to interesting trades in the same size.

I had the body taken in a bit and buttonholes opened. Otherwise was slim fitting- please see measurements below. There should be space to take out and a lot of space to let out sleeves. Pants fit slim off the rack (some space to let out). They came cuffed, which I kept so lots of length to make longer. I am a legitimate size 40r who likes slimmer cut clothes (but truly a 40 shoulder and wear the correct size). I find BC usually runs a bit large, but in this case it ran a bit small- so if you are a slim/athletic 40R this is good, but if you are rotund or pear shaped this isn't.

I am located in NYC if you want to check it out/pick it up. I have seen his sold for a retail price of $5.2k, 6.5k, and 7.2k in different places and at different times for whatever reason. In any case, I'm open to trades and/or offers.

Jacket:
    Shoulder (seam to seam): 17.9"
    Chest (pit to pit): 19.75"
    Waist: 18.375"
    Sleeve: 24.75"
    Length (BOC to bottom): 29.675"

Pants:
    Flat Front
    Laying flat: 16.5"
    Rise: 10"

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  2. razl