• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brunello Cucinelli is simply amazing

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FIHTies
So I downloaded the cat and still didnt get any scarves in there (other than what looks maybe like a scarf on page 21 for women and 35 for men.)

Any other ideas?

You really need to see the printed catalog that also includes many pages of styled looks. These are in addition to what you see in the on-line catalog. I would suggest asking for one at Neimans, Saks or calling the BC store on Bleeker street in NYC for a copy. Plus, the new catalog is out now and the on-line version is 2007-2008.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MaxJones
does anyone else here ever have the impression that Brunello Cucinelli is a cult?
eh.gif

From what I understand he owns most of the town and employs just about everyone who lives there. He also studies all the past world leaders and uses their words to direct and motivate. I would say it is, at least, a cult of personality. And a very cozy one at that
smile.gif

brandonchat

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I see there are some great Cuninelli fans here. Wich is nice, because I have a questions about this. I have seen some jackets of this brand with the logo of Cucinelli (like a old greek temple) on the backside of the colar. Now somebody else says that Cucinelli never did that.
My question is: did Cucinelli actually put that logo on the backside of the colar and if so, does anybody know from wich periode till wich periode they did this?
I am kind of confused about it.

I would love to hear about it.

Thnx
Brandon

diokanye

Reaction score
I can say that the current season has the crest on the melton wool under the collar

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The little ticket pocket on his jackets nixed him for me years ago.

SartodiNapoli

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cucinelli cashmere cardigans looks amazing.

Last edited:

smansoor

Reaction score
Unsure on whether to spend $$ on Cucinelli cashmere or Ballantyne 1921. Any thoughts?

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anybody has any experience with brunello cucinelli suits that are wool and cashmere blends?

Johnny80

Reaction score
anybody has any experience with brunello cucinelli suits that are wool and cashmere blends?
I have a summer suit wool linen blend 220 g weight ...it has that casual look, with its trousers "carrot" shape
Very welcomed addition to my wardrobe

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads