1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brown wingtips with blue suit for wedding

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Blown01NJ, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ Senior member

Invitation says nothing of attire, which I am assuming means its not SUPER formal dress.

2. ImTheGroom

ImTheGroom Senior member

Best to call and check - either the bride, or the hostess - and ask "what do you think they other guys will be wearing?"

3. Nathan Parker

Nathan Parker Active Member

It's not really an issue of what you must wear, it's what you should wear if you want to avoid the raised eyebrow or "nice shirt" comment. :) Regardless, I'm sure your friends will just be glad you're there, no matter what you wear.

4. ImTheGroom

ImTheGroom Senior member

Very important point

5. Blown01NJ

Blown01NJ Senior member

Got a pair of Cole Haan Wings in British Tan.

I know people rag on CH but I have had good luck with them. Seems like reasonable quality for the money. Someone at Nordstrom messed up on the pricing so they gave them to me for $198 instead of the $248 they normally cost too.

[​IMG]

They are a similar color to the Cole Haan more casual ones I already have. I may add a pair of dark browns in the future as well.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013