1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brown Wholecut for Koronya's Workbench

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by MarcellHUN, Sep 24, 2009.

1. MarcellHUN

MarcellHUN Senior member

Pictures of makign the semaless wholecut:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gentlemen - this is a few pictures of making the seamless wholecut. I didn't want to show it before I finish this shoe, but as it has generated some interest, I do so.

More in my blog.

2. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

Pictures of makign the semaless wholecut:.

Did you always intend to make one? - Or did we pique your curiosity and your ambition?

3. MarcellHUN

MarcellHUN Senior member

Did you always intend to make one? - Or did we pique your curiosity and your ambition?

Well, let's say you helped to focus on it. It was in the que for years, but I realised that it has a cache in SF. So why not? I always wanted to make some. But I don't make so many, I promise..

4. raumil

raumil Active Member

Marcell, what last do you use that is equal or similar to the Vass U last?
    I just what to know ahead before I order from you. I love the seamless wholecut. That is something always impressed from the Vass oxfords, that seamless heel makes them more elegant.

5. Mild Mannered

Mild Mannered Senior member

6. MarcellHUN

MarcellHUN Senior member

Marcell, what last do you use that is equal or similar to the Vass U last?
    I just what to know ahead before I order from you. I love the seamless wholecut. That is something always impressed from the Vass oxfords, that seamless heel makes them more elegant.

It is perfectly different from the U last. Yes, seamless wholecut is elegant and very special. No so many makers offers this.

7. MarcellHUN

MarcellHUN Senior member

Beautiful work Marcel.

Thanks! I will post the ready one soon!