1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

brown in berlutis

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by shoes22, Jun 26, 2007.

1. shoes22

shoes22 Well-Known Member

i wanted to get a darker brown pair of berlutis that could go with grey or navy or even khaki. does anyone have a color or finish that they reccomend? Any pics would be helpful as well. I love the wholecuts, and have had luck so far with a pair I bought about 6 months ago, but they are very light and now I want to get a darker pair. I live in Florida and am unable to get to the stores.

2. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

As long as the patina is dark ,you will be find...
    Go on Berluti website ,which is not perfect, and if you can go and have a chat with them.....
    Have a look at thie window display and also have a look at sites such as Altan ,Cape Cod Marc Guyot,Corthay and they inspire you on certain patina...