1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

brown in berlutis

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by shoes22, Jun 26, 2007.

1. shoes22

shoes22 Well-Known Member

i wanted to get a darker brown pair of berlutis that could go with grey or navy or even khaki. does anyone have a color or finish that they reccomend? Any pics would be helpful as well. I love the wholecuts, and have had luck so far with a pair I bought about 6 months ago, but they are very light and now I want to get a darker pair. I live in Florida and am unable to get to the stores.

2. lasbar

lasbar Stylish Dinosaur

As long as the patina is dark ,you will be find...
    Go on Berluti website ,which is not perfect, and if you can go and have a chat with them.....
    Have a look at thie window display and also have a look at sites such as Altan ,Cape Cod Marc Guyot,Corthay and they inspire you on certain patina...

3. stilmacher

stilmacher Distinguished Member