Brown Desert boots + jeans? thoughts?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by seangrobler2, Dec 28, 2012.

1. seangrobler2

seangrobler2 New Member

2. TCRcabby

TCRcabby Active Member

You can never go wrong with a pair of raw indigo denim, as long as your shirt matches the shoes. I'd pay more attention to the fit of the jeans - IMHO slimmer jeans that taper look better with desert boots (as opposed to straight-leg jeans).

3. C86suede

C86suede New Member

Yes they would.
    I wear brown desert boots with jeans most days and have done for nearly 20 years.
    I normally wear Clarks in a mid brown colour (Cola I think they call it) or a cheaper brand in a similar shade called Roamers which are made in Spain and cost around £20. I'm sure many would sneer at Roamers but I wore them in the mid 90's in the Britpop era and have a soft spot for them and back then Clarks were not easy to find. I change the laces in the Roamers from round to flat ones which I think looks better.
    As for the jeans I normally wear 501s either dark blue or faded (NOT stone washed) from the 80's/90's which were slimmer in the leg than those available at the moment, For selvedge jeans it has to be Uniqlo as cash is abit tight right now.
    I do'nt think you can go wrong with Jeans and desert boots, although I always thought faded blue jeans and black desert boots was'nt a good look.
    Will