• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

brown croc loafers..

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a small selection of crocodile loafers on Sierra Trading Post, but they all feature quite low vamps, and all but one model have tassels. If you like the look, more power to you. The shoes you won are regular leather with croc embossing, is that correct?

dietcookie

Reaction score
There's a small selection of crocodile loafers on Sierra Trading Post, but they all feature quite low vamps, and all but one model have tassels. If you like the look, more power to you. The shoes you won are regular leather with croc embossing, is that correct?
Yeah thats what it seems like. But it is pretty soft. The ones on Sierra trading post aren't really what im looking for. I guess what I really want is the same shoe but in the correct size. Or something real similar to it. Edit: I think I might have found a winner. http://store.nordstrom.com/product....2849015 I"m definetly gonna check out the cole haan outet store near my house before buying it. Im betting some people wouldn't like this style shoe on this board, but I like it for some reason, don't know why.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.