• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brother's Wedding in March

babyblewitt

Reaction score
My brother is getting married in March 2019 and is planning for the ushers and himself to wear Moss Bros hired Morning suits, thoughts? Please can anyone suggest any other places to hire from or even purchase bespoke morning suits from (not ridiculously priced).

Many thanks,

maxalex

Reaction score
I hope you can convince your brother not to rent wedding clothes. They will not fit well, period. Bespoke morning suits will cost more than bespoke business suits, meaning, in England, more than £3,000. Unless you are regularly invited to royal weddings or the races at Ascot, you will never wear them again.

There is no shame in not being peers of the land, and no need to impersonate them at your wedding. Your brother should instruct his groomsmen to wear navy or charcoal suits (as he prefers), black Oxfords and white double cuffed shirts. He should gift each groomsman an appropriate tie; they should each be different. A groomsman without the required suit can have the honor of buying one for the occasion; even off the rack (after alterations) it will fit better than a rented phony Lord getup, and will be useful for years to come.

Dance with your mother. Don’t drink too much.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.