Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brooks Shoes- Peal & Co.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Keith T, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Keith T

Keith T TWAT Master.

Appears that Brooks Bros. has their 25% off sale started on the Peals...does anyone remember how long this runs? Â Couple of weeks, I hope? Â Seems like it did not start until after Christmas last year. Â Also looks like on the website that a couple of models, namely the regular cap toes (not the perfed ones) are still regular-priced at $378. Â Most everything is at the $283.50. Â Â I will try to make this link work: Brooks Shoes

2. NoVaguy

NoVaguy Senior member

Looks like the sale also includes a couple of the "made in USA" shoes which I believe are the Alden made shoes.

3. jerrysfriend

jerrysfriend Senior member

Runs through Jan 5-also an extra 15% off at the stores before 1:00 pm on 12/26 and 12/27

4. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

that would make them about $240- not bad at all.

5. ernest

ernest Senior member

(Keith T @ 23 Dec. 2004, 09:31) Appears that Brooks Bros. has their 25% off sale started on the Peals...does anyone remember how long this runs? Â Couple of weeks, I hope? Â Seems like it did not start until after Christmas last year. Â Also looks like on the website that a couple of models, namely the regular cap toes (not the perfed ones) are still regular-priced at $378. Â Most everything is at the $283.50. Â Â IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=225&pageNo=0&sortBy=]Brooks Shoes[/url]
    Runs through Jan 5-also an extra 15% off at the stores before 1:00 pm on 12/26 and 12/27
    No more shoes Jerry.... Think about Bennie in 3 months...