1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brooks pocket squares -- cheap!

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by DocHolliday, Apr 6, 2006.

1. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

All:

I've got some Brooks Brothers pocket squares to discount. There are three in all. I'm selling them cheap because they all have some small flaw. Some might just need a good cleaning, but it's up to you to decide if you want to take the chance. Retail is $35.

[​IMG]

First up is a navy with yellow dots. It's my personal favorite, and in perfectly usable condition. It has a small pick, however, and some light scratches. But there's nothing I can tell that would keep it from being perfectly serviceable. Asking $15.

[​IMG]

Here's a closeup of the pick, as best as I can manage with a crappy cam. It's pretty tiny.

[​IMG]

Next we have an orange and blue. (I think it's orange; I'm colorblind. Check the pic.) It has a small smudge and a tiny spot. Both could be hidden fairly easily, I imagine. Asking $14.

[​IMG]

Here are closeups of the smudge and the spot. The coin is a dime, for perspective. Sorry they're not more clear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last up is a yellow with navy trim. This one has the largest problem, sizewise, but it might be the best candidate for rehabilitation. A trip to the dry cleaner could, possibly, remove it altogether. Or it might not. Either way, you can tuck the affected end away and no one will ever know. Here's a pic, though I fear part of the smudge has been washed out. It's a bit larger than a quarter overall. It's not terrible, but it's there. Because of that, I'm offering this one for only $12.

[​IMG]

Shipping would be $4.35 for priority mail, $2.50 if you don't mind a padded envelope and regular mail. If you want all three, I'll sell 'em as a lot for $37.50. Payment by PayPal, please. PM me if interested.

2. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Stylish Dinosaur Dubiously Honored

First and only price reduction: Now all three are going for $30. PM if interested.