• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brooks MTM

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's the greenfield price? starting ~ $1000 right?

WW Chan better?

otis

Reaction score
I got a Greenfield MTM during his tour last Oct and the base fabrics were $1150, next step up $1450 (included a MTM shirt up to $150).

Panzeraxe

Reaction score
I got a Greenfield MTM during his tour last Oct and the base fabrics were $1150, next step up $1450 (included a MTM shirt up to $150).
How good is MG's BB suit? Is he willing to deviate from the Brooks model - i.e. is he willing to make a suit with a natural shoulder, waist suppresion etc.?

Thanks,

Panzer

Mark Seitelman

Reaction score
Yes, Mr. Greenfield will deviate from the so-called standard model, but you're going to have to trust his judgment if he's going to make a suit for you which is not based on a model on the floor.

I would trust him. When I first met him he advised that when you go to a doctor for a stomach ache you listen to the doctor. Therefore, when you go to Greenfield about clothing, listen to Greenfield.

Additionally, he is the nicest gentleman in the clothing industry if not one of the nicest men that I have met. It's no wonder that many of his celebrated customers, such as Colin Powell, seek his friendship.

Good luck.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami