• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Jaggy Summer Chinos, Size 32x30 - Brand New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Jaggy Pale Yellow and Apricot Summer Chinos.

I bought them brand new from Brooks last month, had them hemmed to 30" and removed one or two small logo/brand embelleshings at the alterations tailor to make them completely spartan and stripped down, no frills.

Italian fit, Italian made. Continental cool in a lightweight cotton twill. Slim tapered cut with a 32" waist.

Here they are in both colors offered, both brand new and unworn, already altered/hemmed (30") accordingly for an ideal fit:

<<photos removed due to size restrictions on forum, please click on picture links above>>

I'm asking $150 for the both together, or $75/pair plus s/h which is just under what I paid (minus the alterations costs which were an additional $50). My tailor is the best in the city btw. They look terrific and the hem job is perfect. They're really an ideal fit and cut and would look real smart paired with a light popover or oxford bd and suede drivers with some dark shades for the summertime.

They're some of the best chinos I've seen. I realized unfortunately, that I don't really go for chinos and find the colors a bit strong for my tastes, so I'm passing them on. Hoping to get just under what I paid for them only last month.

Cheers and thanks!

Attachments

• 510R_APRICOT.jpg
    510R_APRICOT.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 510R_PALE-YELLOW.jpg
    510R_PALE-YELLOW.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Reaction score
Willing to go as low as $70 USD + s/h

In case you're wondering about the aesthetic alterations, there were small Italian flag tags by the fly and rear belt loops that I had expertly removed by my tailor, in addition to hemming and finishing the pants in much higher quality than originally done. They look ten times better then they did off the rack, or should I say, out of the shipping box.

Reaction score
Down to $65 each + s/h -- won't go lower as they are approx. 4 weeks brand spanking new and unworn!

I'd return them to Brooks if I didn't have them hemmed. If you're a 32x30 these have been altered with perfection!

Reaction score
FREE SHIPPING WITH PURCHASE OF BOTH!

Reaction score
Will sell both for $120 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads