• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Xmas Promotion

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what this "one day only" promotion list will contain in advance?

Would rather not pull the trigger on an item only to have a better item pop up on sale the following day!

Promotion I got was called "Days of Spectacular Gift Savings" ... and they only have a certain item(s) on sale per day

stant62

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Allen Edmonds is running a similar promotion. Wonder which marketing firm pushed this promotional idea to BB and AE.

infinitum

Reaction score
I would definitely like more information about both the BB and AE promotions.

Master Squirrel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend works at BB. I can check with her, but chances are she will know little.

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
will be interested to know more ... the 179 cashmere sweaters are a pretty good deal

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just did an order over the phone and they gave me 2 for $179. Not sure if that is a extra bonus promo or what, but at that price ... I won't complain or ask questions.

I also used a BB Rewards card that I had for $120, so got two cashmere sweaters made in Scotland for about $65
smile.gif

justsayno

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice!
Originally Posted by furo
I just did an order over the phone and they gave me 2 for $179. Not sure if that is a extra bonus promo or what, but at that price ... I won't complain or ask questions.

I also used a BB Rewards card that I had for $120, so got two cashmere sweaters made in Scotland for about $65
smile.gif

mrchapel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
So today cashmere sweaters will be $179 each

Anyone know if this will stack with anything, i.e. corporate discount, online code etc?

Corporate discount code says is applied, but it isn't. Generally, corporate discount never works for me on sale items. So I would imagine the same is true of promo codes. A $179 sweater quickly becomes a $210 purchase after shipping and taxes. I'll pass.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrchapel
Corporate discount code says is applied, but it isn't. Generally, corporate discount never works for me on sale items. So I would imagine the same is true of promo codes. A $179 sweater quickly becomes a $210 purchase after shipping and taxes. I'll pass.

Yeah I only ordered one since I had the BB Rewards card sitting around, but when she told me on the phone it was 2 for $179, I didn't ask questions.

Did the salesperson just assume that was the deal? I wonder if it will go through
Not sure. She had to check with someone else before coming back to the phone to tell me it was 2 for $179. Hoping it goes through, I should know today

needshoehelp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how the womens' cashmere cable knits fit?

gopherblue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by needshoehelp
Does anyone know how the womens' cashmere cable knits fit?

They are a little bumpy in the chest.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads