1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Brooks Brothers Shirts NWT [17-34 Traditional fit] Non-Iron [three available

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by pi34, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pi34

pi34 Senior member

I would prefer to sell these as a group and ship them together. Three 1818 shirts from Brooks Brothers in light blue and white. NWT and still folded. I would like $150 total for the three shirts, but am open to offers.

The two blue shirts are non-iron supima cotton. The white shirt is Egyptian cotton. I believe 1 of the blue shirts is of the 1818 higher line of luxury shirts as is the white one. Pictures attached.

All three retailed for ~$90 [marked down from full retail of $120, $140, and unsure of the last one as the bottom part wasn't on]

I *also* have a ton of worn Brooks Brothers shirts and jackets [outwear and sports jackets] I am looking to sell. Check my other sales for these. I will be uploading these momentarily.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 17, 2015

2. razl

razl Senior member

3. pi34

pi34 Senior member

No longer available. Apparently, they let me return the shirts and two sports coats that were NWT that I must have bought 1-2 years ago.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.