1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brooks brothers service is horrible!!!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by johnnynorman3, Apr 30, 2004.

1. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I was in Brooks Brothers tonight. It was one of those BB located in a high end shopping mall. Virtually nobody in the store. I had jeans and a polo shirt on. I'm young looking. I was perusing the ties, and obviously was looking for something that they didn't have on the table because I began searching through the tie drawers. No help.

Some kid and his mom were searching for a blue Brooksease blazer for the kid -- lots of help. After essentially staring at one of the salesman who was about 100 feet away for a minute or two -- no help came -- I walked past the Brooksease and straight to the Golden Fleece. I was clearly looking for my size -- I was looking at tag after tag at the same suit. NO HELP. NOTHING. Not even a motion. Incredible.

Would I have bought the GF? With my BB discount, maybe. Would I have bought the tie I was specifically looking for? YES. Will I shop there again. HELL NO.

I'm calling the manager tomorrow to express my disappointment. I think maybe I'll mention the fact that I'm a lawyer and that I really was interested in buying 3 or 4 GFs.