• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks brothers sale

JohnMS

Reaction score
I was trying to locate the thread in which a forum member mentioned that he was waiting for a 25% off Brooks Brothers sale before purchasing a pair of the Peal & Co. shoes. Well, April 29 through May 3, use FRIEND7 as a promotion code and get 25% off of most things except:

Redeemable for merchandise only and cannot be combined with any other offer. The above offer cannot be applied towards Men's Cordovan shoes, Made-to-Measure or Special Order clothing purchases. Discount cannot be applied toward taxes, shipping & handling, monogramming & engraving, or alterations. Not valid on previous purchases, or for the purchase of The Gift Card.

In any case, I understand this offer is good in-store, catalog, and on-line. It says it's good for all purchases and not just for those having a BB card.

justbrowsing

Reaction score
Even better, the coupon code can be applied in addition to the "Brooks Buys" discount. I picked up two of the Loro Piana tropical wool trousers for $93 each. I had tried them on at the store a couple weeks ago and the seem very comfortable. With the variable quality/durability of Brooks Brothers clothes, I wasn't willing to pay full price though.

housemaidsknee

Reaction score
when are these sales typically? i'm looking at an interview sometime in sept. end. is there likely to be another 25% off before then?

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The FF sale is twice yearly. It likely will be in September or October, but more likely end of September, I think.

housemaidsknee

Reaction score
thanks for the reply. i'm debating whether to wait or not. i live in boise, id so there is NO place to buy good suits in town. planning a trip to seattle or salt lake (again, not the best places to buy but MILES better than boise).

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd call them (Seattle BB) up to see if they carry the Cantarelli suits (the Made in Italy Golden Fleece). With a friends and family price, combined with an Ebay gift card (you can get them cheap when you buy such a large amount), it would be a great retail buy for a good suit.

housemaidsknee

Reaction score
according to the seattle store, the next friends and family wont be until november.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads