1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brooks Brothers Regent Fit Classic Navy Blazer 43R, 44R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jguyette, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jguyette

jguyette Well-Known Member

For sale is a Brooks Brothers classic navy blue blazer, in the Regent fit. This one is size 43R, but could probably fit a larger 42 Regular or a slimmer 44 Regular. Please check the measurements.

I've come to the realization that this is too big for me. I really wish it fit, but it is time to move on...

The Regent fit is slimmer than the traditional Brooks Brothers fit, with higher armholes. It has 3 buttons on the front, with 4 buttons on each sleeve.

The retail price of this blazer is over $400.

This blazer is in excellent used condition, with no visible defects. It includes the extra buttons in a bag in the chest pocket, just like it came from the store.

This blazer is 93% wool and 7% poly, which allows it to stay cool in warmer weather. In addition, this blazer has a loose weave, which will help keep things cool.

The blazer has a modern slim cut, and has dual vents in back.

The body of the jacket is partially lined in cupro. The back of the blazer is unlined.

Measurements...

Pit to pit: 23"

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 19.5"

Length, from the bottom of the collar to the bottom of the blazer: 31"

Sleeve length, from the shoulder seam: 25.25"

If you need any additional measurements, please let me know. Likewise, feel free to contact me with any offers. The worst I can say is no.

Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.