• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Navy Loro Piana Wool Harrington Style Golf Jacket Baracuta BRAND NEW! Size Medium

Status
Not open for further replies.

jivyivy

Reaction score
Identical jacket as sold through Brooks Brothers at the following link:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Brook...ar_ML00190_Color=NAVY&contentpos=14&cgid=0222

I purchased this jacket in Osaka last fall and have not worn it once. In fact, on returning to the States, I tried to return it because I ended up purchasing a navy Harrington from O'Connell's instead, but I had ditched the receipt for customs/duties purposes on the trip back... should have thought that one out a little more!

This jacket is in brand new, never worn condition. Comes with original garment bag and hanger.

I was having difficulty with the photos on my cell phone (difficult to capture dark navy wool with my phone camera, hence the limited pics; please excuse the poor quality) so please refer to the link above. It's the same jacket in the same condition! Due to bad lighting, the fabric looks black in the photos that I've uploaded, when in fact, it's a rich navy in lovely and luxuriously soft Loro Piana wool.

Size is Medium. I'm a 38R (perhaps closer to 39 these days) and I would say it's an ideal fit for me. If you wear traditional cuts (ie. not ultra-tapered fashion fits) and you're in the 38-40 range, I would advise that this would be an accurate fit.

I originally paid the full $600 retail price tag; shame on me. Brooks is currently offering it on sale for $450. I'll do even better and knock it down to $350, making it an embarrassingly wasteful impulse purchase on my end but an excellent bargain for you!

If you would like to see additional pictures, please ask. I can try again with my wife's newer model iPhone in better lighting. It won't differ at all in style or condition from the above link however, so you know what you're getting! Thanks and feel free to PM with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_6775.JPG
    IMG_6775.JPG
    617.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_6778.JPG
    IMG_6778.JPG
    423.8 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6780.JPG
    IMG_6780.JPG
    663.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads