1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Brooks Brothers Navy Chukka Field Boots - Size 9.5 D (better for a 10 D)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by skefferz, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skefferz

skefferz Senior member

From Brooks Brothers is a rarely used pair of navy suede chukka boots in 9 1/2 D. They are lightweight and comfortable. Overall I would rate their condition as 9.5 out of 10.

Unfortunately, these are not a perfect fit for me. I usually wear a 9 1/2 D and these boots are slightly large on me--lengthwise and widthwise. I tried insoles but that still didn’t make it perfect.

I’ve worn these boots 3-4 times resulting in very minimal heel wear. I also notice a small abrasion 1 1/2 inches above the heel on the right side of the left shoe--I don’t recall if it was there originally. See photos.

For those that want measurements: outsole length: 12 1/8 inches; outsole width: 4 3/8 inches.

These boots retail for $248. Genuine suede uppers with crepe rubber sole. Fully leather lined. Made in England.

Included are two navy Peal & Co. shoe bags.

$150 -> $145 shipped USA

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.