1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Brooks Brothers Navy Cashmere Blazer, 36 Reg

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by ghostzapper, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostzapper

ghostzapper Member

Older Brooks Brothers navy blazer in 100% cashmere, made in the USA. in very good used condition - the color lightens almost imperceptibly at the seams and the edges of the lapels, consistent with older cashmere or flannel.

I've gone back and forth about selling this one for a long while - it's got those great old time Brooks Brothers shoulders and the cashmere is so soft - but the buttoning point is too low for me; at 5' 8,' it just makes my legs look too short. A tall-ish, thin guy will look very sharp in this jacket this winter.

Two button, single vent, fully lined, non-functioning cuffs, flap pockets.  Lovely mother-of-pearl buttons, two of which are chipped: one on the front, one at the cuff (see pics).  

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam across the back: 16"
    Pit to pit: 19"
    Length from collar seam to hem: 29"
    Top of shoulder to cuff: 24" with 1" to let down.
    Waist across center button: 18.25"

Prices includes USA shipping, international buyers pay actual carriage. Listening to sensible offers.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.