1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brooks Brothers MILANO PANTS

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Hotdang, Apr 13, 2011.

1. djlukin

djlukin Well-Known Member

The milano corduroy pants run true to size. Little baggy throughout, although this is less important to me with courds than it is with regular pants. Nice pants overall. I am a big fan of BB despite some criticisms on this site.

2. furo

furo Senior member

Has there been some change in the cut or fabric BB uses for their milano cotton chinos?

I bought like 8 pairs when they first started out in 2009 or so... figured I may start wearing again but that low rise is annoying to no end imo

Pocket flare also a concern ... although it seems like many of you just take it like it is when it comes to pocket flare, this true?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  3. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Yes, because otherwise they fit me quite well.

4. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

Not to my knowledge, they do however now feature a lame "Brooks Brothers 1818" patch above the right rear pocket.

5. deveandepot1

deveandepot1 Senior member

How are these running in the waist these days? Are they now tts?
    I have 3 pairs in 3 different sizes(31, 32, and 33) from Gilt, Online, and in a B&M. All are about 34" in the waist.

6. Thanks SF (a new me)

Thanks SF (a new me) Senior member

^^ items from 2-3 years ago I have 'em tts..from last year, I went a size up for comfort as I find them a tad slimmer...nut huggers :)