• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Friends & Family Sale 2010

gilwood

Reaction score
Anyone know when the Brooks Brothers Friends & Family Sale will be in 2010? Last year was 5/2/09 - 5/11/09 and then 9/24/09 - 9/29/09.

Timeless Fashion

Reaction score
They have a sale starting this Friday 3/26, with a 15% across the board sale (25% for BB card holders). I don't know if the sale applies to Cordovan shoes though.

Bartolo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phxlawstudent
those are specifically exempted according to the mailer I just got.

I got the discount on Cordovan shoes at a local store last year when they were specifically exempted in the mailer. I think it's a big YMMV.

btinl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They usually take the cordovan shoes off the website during the promotion.

Francisco

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Timeless Fashion
They have a sale starting this Friday 3/26, with a 15% across the board sale (25% for BB card holders). I don't know if the sale applies to Cordovan shoes though.

Only 15%?

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Francisco
Only 15%?
25% with the BB card, 15% without, same as last year for this sale. The F&F sale, usually in May, typically is 25% or 30% off regardless of payment method.

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Semi-complicated question:

Ok, so the BB Card discount is 25%. I also understand that you get a discount on your first purchase when you open the card (15%?). Can you stack both of these, or at least receive an additional discount?

tmiller

Reaction score
Doubt that they will stack them, but if you open and account at the point of purchase i would assume you get the 25%.

Embargo63

Reaction score
Anyone know if the f&f sale applies to the '3 for $199' price on BBs dress shirts as they stand currently?

Example...with f&f would they be 3 for $169?

Looking to put myself into a few of their slim-fits for the first time and wondering if tomorrow is a good time to pick up a trio.

- E63

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Embargo63
Anyone know if the f&f sale applies to the '3 for $199' price on BBs dress shirts as they stand currently?

Example...with f&f would they be 3 for $169?

Looking to put myself into a few of their slim-fits for the first time and wondering if tomorrow is a good time to pick up a trio.

- E63

That depends. Are two months of your time waiting worth $10/shirt?

We Tigers

Reaction score
When you say "BB card," do you mean a BB credit card, or the BB corporate card that normally gives you 15%? I have the latter through work and 25% off would be pretty nice.

xudisco07

Reaction score
Originally Posted by We Tigers
When you say "BB card," do you mean a BB credit card, or the BB corporate card that normally gives you 15%? I have the latter through work and 25% off would be pretty nice.

BB Credit card. I think after they have the F&F event, they do the same discount for the corporate card.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads