• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers fleur-de-lis tie

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by anon
I randomly saw this tie while looking at the BB website - http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=&sectionsize=

I don't see it available online. Does anyone know if this is an old tie that's no longer sold, or if it's a new item that hasn't made it on the website yet?

No idea. I wish I had read this earlier, I was at Brooks Brothers just today. PM me if you find out any info -- I would buy that tie.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by anon
I randomly saw this tie while looking at the BB website - http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=&sectionsize=

I don't see it available online. Does anyone know if this is an old tie that's no longer sold, or if it's a new item that hasn't made it on the website yet?

I remember seeing a similar one in maroon/red at the Brooks Brothers at DFW (terminal A or C - can't remember).

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
If the BB buyers are smart, they would have stocked these heavily in BB stores in Louisiana. You might want to try cold calling a few major outlets there, you never know.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

bleachboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stopped by Brooks Brothers on the way home from church. They have the tie. The salesman said they just recently got it in. Unfortunately, my store only had black/silver. It is a slim tie. I'd call BB's 800 number and order it that way.

The Thin Man

Reaction score

anon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bleachboy
Stopped by Brooks Brothers on the way home from church. They have the tie. The salesman said they just recently got it in. Unfortunately, my store only had black/silver. It is a slim tie. I'd call BB's 800 number and order it that way.
Thanks! I'll be on the lookout for it. Black/silver might be better for a New Orleans resident anyway.
Originally Posted by The Thin Man
If you're not "tied" to Brooks:

http://www.jpressonline.com/neckwear...id=TIE5513J_44

I've seen that tie before. Unfortunately I really did not care for the one J. Press tie I previously owned. I hope it was not representative of all J. Press ties.

cimabue

Reaction score
Several BB ties on my wish list, and some slim cut shirts. I'm liking the BB lately.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads