• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald Blue tic weave w/ Red Windowpane SC, 39r. Gently used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Citan1145

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is a lovely BB fitzgerald SC that I bought new this fall from BB. Sadly, I need 40rs in most stuff now and this is a bit snug in the shoulders for me. I hope to give it a new home. It is a lovely fabric, English all-season twill. Color is a deep blue and dark blue tic weave with a crimson red windowpane, hard to see from afar however. It is half-canvassed, single vent, and has non-working button holes. Shoulders have almost no padding and are natural in form. I wore it probably 7 times and there is no signs of wear, stains, rips, etc. Please PM me with any questions. I would love to move this ASAP.

Looking for $140>130 shipped priority, USPS in the CONUS.
Measurements (inches)

shoulders-17.25
p2p-21 inches
length (back of collar)-30
sleeves from shoulder-24.5
waist buttoned-19

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor