• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit Shirts

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what the what?

I signed in through the corporate members page an added all threee but does not show the additional 30% discount at the final page of the checkout, just the regular promotion

Firefox

Reaction score
I was actually wearing one I picked up a while back and it does have the pocket. Guess the newer ones don't.
For the record, I bought a french-cuff ESF shirt about a month ago for my wedding, and it has no pockets.

I also tried sizing down to a 15.5 collar, and I think it actually fits me a little better than the 16 I normally wear. Although the 16 is probably more comfortable for a day of sitting at my desk in front of the computer.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

what the what?

I signed in through the corporate members page an added all threee but does not show the additional 30% discount at the final page of the checkout, just the regular promotion
Not sure why it didn't work for you, but yes it is supposed to apply on the corporate incentive day.

brokeassp

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fuuuuuuu I could`ve used the additional 30% The new website sucks.

Dingusberry

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the sizing of BFBB shirt size BB00? How small is it?

AGuarino

Reaction score
My measures are:

96cm chest
39cm neck
66cm (approximately) arm
85cm waist
94cm hips

I wanna an extra slim fit BB shirt. What size am I?

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Annual post Christmas sale - shirts 3 for 179 + 15% off (so about $50 per shirt).

I'm picking up three ESF oxfords. Even the ESF shirts have some extra fabric for me around the shoulders and waist at size 17-35 (I'm around 16.75 around the neck). The slim fit shirts are huge on me, and the regular/traditional are unwearable. Suit jacket size is 42...

Alcibiades

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish they had taken these shirts in at the waist a bit. I have a thick net, broad shoulders and a solid drop to my waist. The 17/35 fit great in the neck and across the chest but still look baggy across the waist. The neck fits fine on my must iron oxfords, so I don't think sizing down to 16.5 would work given I intend to occasionally wear these with ties. Given these are worn under blazers and sweaters, it's not a huge deal, but I wish they tapered the waist a bit more.

White Lotus

Reaction score
My chest is 38. My waist is 30. My sleeve is 32. My neck.... 14.5-15. what ESF shirt size 2 get? 14.5 or 15?

Sevenfifteen

Reaction score
The regular fit OCBD was too narrow in the shoulders for me, doubt the slim or extra slim would be any better.

Schwazer

Reaction score
Anyone have the issue with slim shirts that the collar doesn't stand out much above the suit collar?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads