Brooks Brothers code

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by jpeirpont, Dec 17, 2004.

1. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

Hey,
    I was wondering if anyone had a code I could use.

2. PeteyPete

PeteyPete Member

Wait till Dec. 26th...thats when the next 25% off sale takes place.

3. kabert

kabert Senior member

I just got a catalog yesterday indicating that they have 25% off some things right now. Among them were lots of shoes -- now Peals can be found for under $300 and the (Alden) cordovans are in the low $400s.

4. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

I need them to put that BrooksStorm overcoat on sale, I like that.

5. demeis

demeis Senior member

Did you get anything in the mail about that? Or have any confirmed source cause i haven't heard anything yet.

6. PeteyPete

PeteyPete Member

(PeteyPete @ 19 Dec. 2004, 08:48) Wait till Dec. 26th...thats when the next 25% off sale takes place.
    Did you get anything in the mail about that? Or have any confirmed source cause i haven't heard anything yet.
    I bought a golden fleece suit and a few other items about two weeks ago and the store manager came over to talk to me about my purchases and to thank me for my business. In the course of our conversation, she mentioned that she wanted to invite me to their next 25% off sale, right after Xmas, Dec. 26th. I also got a leaflet in the mail for 15% off anything in their outlet store yesterday good for Dec. 26-27th.

7. zjpj83

zjpj83 Senior member

(demeis @ 19 Dec. 2004, 11:13)
    Wait till Dec. 26th...thats when the next 25% off sale takes place.
    I bought a golden fleece suit and a few other items about two weeks ago and the store manager came over to talk to me about my purchases and to thank me for my business. In the course of our conversation, she mentioned that she wanted to invite me to their next 25% off sale, right after Xmas, Dec. 26th. I also got a leaflet in the mail for 15% off anything in their outlet store yesterday good for Dec. 26-27th.
    So, is the 25 off invite only, or just show up?

8. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

Z, the 25% off is the store wide sale starting on the 26th. You don't need an invite. The early bird gets you an extra 15% off (shop by 1 pm on either the 26th or 27th). If you go down to 346 Madison, is there any chance you could pick something up for me?

9. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

Unfortunately, I don't think "I gotta buy some shoes" is going to get me out of family time on the 26th or 27th. Â [​IMG]

10. Horace

Horace Senior member

So it's then 40% off if you buy before 1pm on 26th or 27th? At the regular store? Seems like an unbeatable deal.

11. johnnynorman3

Yes, but it is even more than that -- many of the Golden Fleece are already at a 698 price point in New York (and who knows how many more will be marked down to that level). So with an extra 15%, that makes it less than 50% of retail, which is $1300.

12. slaavwmr

slaavwmr Senior member

I believe the story about 25% off is not entirely correct. I got a catalog from them and they are having a sale. Somethings are less than 25% some are 40%. I believe suits are 25%.

The one thing I have not seen is whether the early bird 15% is for the regular stores or just the factory.

13. johnnynorman3

14. slaavwmr

slaavwmr Senior member

Thanks for the news. I wasn't sdure since I only got a card for the outlet store. It said outlet only. I guess there is another one for the regular stores.

15. johnnynorman3

Yeah, I got a separate card for both. You don't need the card, though, if I remember correctly.