• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers Clearence Center Locations?

Wolfador

Reaction score
I think most gets shipped back to the dist center and put on the website, that I where I grab all my clearance stuff at.

Sometimes you can find the 1818 stuff at the Factory stores also, as they accept returns for regular retail items also.

If you have a BB store close and you want sometime from the website they can order it in for you and you don't have to pay for shipping.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The BB outlet store in Garland, NC is amazing. No 346, ties for $10, BBGF shirts for $20, very inexpensive 1818 suits, sport jackets and tuxes. It's where a lot of the deals on Ebay come from. If you search, there's a photo essay thread on this forum about it. The title is something like "The real BB sale". EDIT: Here's the thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showpost.p...21&postcount=1

Wolfador

Reaction score
Wow neat, my parents frequently drive from Va Beach to Summerville, SC. I am going to get them to stop in next time they are driving by.

BrooklynWeGoHard

Reaction score
the stuff there is super limited and very old. you might hit a home run, but chances are you'll strike out.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There used to be a great one in Freeport, ME, but they closed it down. Now it's all in SC.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrooklynWeGoHard
the stuff there is super limited and very old. you might hit a home run, but chances are you'll strike out.

It is hit and miss, and the stuff is last season at best, but these qualities are part of the definition of a true outlet store, plus Armyhardhat and his brethren buy plenty of the stock. They always seem to have lots of ties. To look at some of the NC Ebayers wares right now, they also had super cheap first quality Golden Fleece and 1818 suits recently.

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is definitely hit and miss.

I am going to the Clearance Center within the next few days, and I am hitting it about 3 times per month. PM me if you are looking for anything in particular.

rebel222

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KObalto
It is hit and miss, and the stuff is last season at best, but these qualities are part of the definition of a true outlet store, plus Armyhardhat and his brethren buy plenty of the stock. They always seem to have lots of ties. To look at some of the NC Ebayers wares right now, they also had super cheap first quality Golden Fleece and 1818 suits recently.

Not necessarily old stuff. I have found samples for upcoming seasons there before. So it was stuff that was not even release yet.

Ike

Reaction score
Has anyone been to the one in Albertville, MN? Not sure if it's mostly 346 or what. I'm thinking of making the drive from Minneapolis just for the heck of it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads