1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brooks Brothers buttonhole quality -- downward spiral?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by AgentQ, Nov 13, 2010.

1. AgentQ

AgentQ Senior member

I occasionally buy new BB shirts for wearing to work, but the last two I've purchased have left me rather dismayed when it comes to buttonhole sewing quality. Frays, etc. See pics below: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. polar-lemon

polar-lemon Senior member

It looks fine to me.

3. nmprisons

nmprisons Senior member

um, that is totally fine. just grab a pair of scissors. it is not like you paid 400 for someone to sew them by hand.

4. nolan50410

nolan50410 Member

I find a pair of fingernail clippers does wonders for these little strings. Once I bring a shirt home, I usually spend a couple minutes snipping little strings that I feel may be a problem in the washing machine.

5. cioni2k

cioni2k Senior member

Burn shirt. its ruined