1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Striped Crew Neck Sweater BB3

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by PCyclone, Feb 15, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PCyclone

PCyclone Well-Known Member

This is a Thom Browne for Brooks Brothers/Black Fleece crew neck sweater (navy/white/red) in size BB3. I purchased it in 2011 and have worn it only 3-4 times. It turned out to be too short in the body for me, although the sleeves are plenty long. I removed the tag because it was scratchy, but I've included a photo of the original item from the web, plus my own photos. It is in great condition - no marks, holes, stretching, etc. Asking $65, which includes shipping in the USA.

Dimensions:

Size: BB3
    Chest (P2P): 20"
    Length (from BOC): 25"
    Sleeve (from shoulder): 25 1/4"
    Sleeve (from middle of collar): 34"

PM me if you are interested - thanks.

--Peter

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.