1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Contrast Collar Size 1 PRICE DROP

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by vamks, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vamks

vamks Senior member

Buyers are requested to send payment as a GIFT via PAYPAL only. Please add 4% to the final price, or pay the required fee through Paypal.. Shipment will be made within 3 business days of your transaction via USPS. Shipping prices are included within given price, non-CONUS PLEASE INQUIRE, we can certainly set something up. No refunds, measurements and descriptions suffice.​

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Contrast Collar Size 1 Size S
    60>$40
    I had the sleeves tailored and the sides taken in a tad bit. Didn't really get to use a french cuff much in college and really have no use for it. I've worn it out literally once and have had it sitting in my closet for almost a year now. I would normally wear a Size 0 except the shoulders and the collar are way too small. If you have the same issues, or if these measurements workout, this should fit fantastically. PLEASE REFER TO MEASUREMENTS

Measurements:
    Pit-to-Pit: 20"
    Shoulders: 17"
    Back Length: 31"
    Sleeve Length (from center of collar to cuff): 31"
    Sleeve Length (from shoulder): 21.5​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2011
  2. vamks

vamks Senior member