• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brooks Brothers Black Fleece BB1 (36-38) - Navy Pinstripe Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

minervau

Reaction score
Continuing with some closet cleaning, I'm putting up this Brooks Brothers Black Fleece navy pinstripe suit, size BB1. BB1 fits a 36 or a slim 38, see measurements below.

I bought this last year and had it altered at the flagship Madison Ave. Brooks store. After that, I wore it once to work before deciding that it didn't really fit with the rest of my wardrobe or with my workplace (a fairly conservative law firm). I've held onto it for quite some time now, and am reluctant to part with it, but I'm realizing that it will never be used as long as it's in my closet.

Jacket Measurements:

Pit to pit: 19.25"-19.5"
Shoulder to shoulder: 17.25"
Sleeve: 24"
Length from bottom of collar: 28"

Pants Measurements:

Waist: 15.25", 2" to let out

Inseam: 30", 2.5" to let out

The $475 is inclusive of shipping CONUS, but please add 4 percent for Paypal fees ($494 total).

Attachments

Last edited:

yeungjai

Reaction score
Whats the width of those lapels? Also, whats the measurement at the waist of the jacket?

minervau

Reaction score
At its widest, the lapel is 2.5". The waist of the jacket is 18.25".

cma82

Reaction score
Any chance to see a fit picture? Curious to see the fit to see how it looks.

minervau

Reaction score

Any chance to see a fit picture? Curious to see the fit to see how it looks.

I've taken front and back pictures with the jacket on, attached to the original post. I've filled out a bit in the upper body since purchasing the suit so it's a little tight on me now, but the pictures hopefully give you a sense of its fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 56 17.7%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 108 34.1%
  • 8”

Votes: 93 29.3%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%