Brooks Brothers 346 Cotton Sweaters

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Hotdang, Jun 15, 2011.

1. Hotdang

Hotdang Well-Known Member

Brooks Brothers outlet has these 100% cotton v-neck sweaters in every color imaginable for $29.99, marked down from the original $59.99. When I saw them briefly, they felt surprisingly nice. Anyone have any experience with these sweaters and how they hold up?

2. Cant kill da Rooster

Cant kill da Rooster Senior member

3. Mr. Lee

Mr. Lee Senior member

Are they from the "Supima" line? If so, very much worth it. I have 2; got them, like, 2 for $129.

Brooks Brothers outlet has these 100% cotton v-neck sweaters in every color imaginable for $29.99, marked down from the original $59.99. When I saw them briefly, they felt surprisingly nice. Anyone have any experience with these sweaters and how they hold up?

4. Troilus

Troilus Senior member

Better deal, IMHO, is going on right now at Bloomingdale's:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalo...tegoryID=19235

I just picked up a couple of sweaters off the site. Supima, in a bunch of colors. Some of the colors that were available in the morning are now gone.

5. Booter

Booter Senior member

Better deal, IMHO, is going on right now at Bloomingdale's:

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalo...tegoryID=19235

I just picked up a couple of sweaters off the site. Supima, in a bunch of colors. Some of the colors that were available in the morning are now gone.

How is the sizing and how is the neck opening in your opinion? Do you find these on the loose end or the fitted end of the spectrum?

6. Troilus

Troilus Senior member

How is the sizing and how is the neck opening in your opinion? Do you find these on the loose end or the fitted end of the spectrum?

Definitely more fitted than 346 tends to be, but not as snug as the Varvatos sweaters I own. I'd analogize to J. Crew/Banana Republic, although I haven't bought anything from those stores in a while.

7. Patek

Patek Senior member

I purchase a lot of BB, but I have never seen anything 346 that I would wear.