• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brooks Brothers: 25% off for Corporate Members next Friday-Sunday

anon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
https://www.bordersrewardsperks.com/...ource/AEXPHBUT
39309.jpg
25% off of regular prices with your corporate membership. Opinions needed: I've never tried the Regent fit trousers, but I am considering ordering some online. I'm also going to ask for alterations and get them plain front & cuffed. Do you think it's a bad idea to order 2 pair of trousers without having tried them on?

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by anon
https://www.bordersrewardsperks.com/...ource/AEXPHBUT

39309.jpg

25% off of regular prices with your corporate membership.

Opinions needed: I've never tried the Regent fit trousers, but I am considering ordering some online. I'm also going to ask for alterations and get them plain front & cuffed. Do you think it's a bad idea to order 2 pair of trousers without having tried them on?

If you don't like them you can simply return them and you'll just be out shipping costs.

catside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice workhorse pants. I have been wearing them almost daily with 1/4-5 rotation. Do not expect any fancy fabrics. Not too slim, just right. I suggest hemming in your local tailor but if not possible I bought them as sold with 32 ready hems, and they were true to size.

anon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by polar-lemon
If you don't like them you can simply return them and you'll just be out shipping costs.
do you think they'll let me return them if I have them altered? I'd be buying them straight from BB with alterations (an option on their site) but it would seem like something they wouldn't let me return. I'll try to go to the store and see if they have any I can try on before ordering. You can select the "Alterations" tab and choose a cuff as long as you give your inseam: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...=&sectionsize=

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wonder if cordovan shoes will be included into the Xmas sale,anybody knows? They were included last year, need to pick up a few more pairs but I fear that thay may be excluded this sale
frown.gif

hobscrk777

Reaction score
I ordered an OCBD during the recent F&F sale, and I'd potentially like to order a few more depending on how I like the trial one I ordered. Unfortunately, it's backordered until this weekend. This sale will be over by the time my order from the previous sale is delivered!

anon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hobscrk777
I ordered an OCBD during the recent F&F sale, and I'd potentially like to order a few more depending on how I like the trial one I ordered. Unfortunately, it's backordered until this weekend. This sale will be over by the time my order from the previous sale is delivered!
which shirt did you order? do they not have any in the store for you to look at? I really like BB OCBDs. They sold me on paying a little bit more for a shirt than I used to pay because the quality was really worth it, especially when you get 3 for $150.

hobscrk777

Reaction score
Originally Posted by anon
which shirt did you order? do they not have any in the store for you to look at?

I really like BB OCBDs. They sold me on paying a little bit more for a shirt than I used to pay because the quality was really worth it, especially when you get 3 for $150.

A white extra slim fit, size 15.5 34.

TheWGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
I wonder if cordovan shoes will be included into the Xmas sale,anybody knows? They were included last year, need to pick up a few more pairs but I fear that thay may be excluded this sale
frown.gif

My experience has always been that they'll ring out the cordovan shoes for you if you ask nicely. It may help if you're purchasing other things at the same time, as I always have, but I don't know that for sure. I have heard some SA's will reject it; however, it seems it's one of those "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" situations.

This is a great time to pick up standards like chinos, undershirts if you like the BB kind, and things that never go on sale.... and it's the cheapest way to get Alden (non-seconds, non-B&S cordovans if you can get it pushed through!

Made in California

Reaction score
This sale is piddling. I could get 50% off by just taking one of their employees out to dinner and then using their employee discount before getting them fired. That way I'm getting double your pitiful savings AND banging a cute former salesperson. /thread

anon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Made in California
This sale is piddling. I could get 50% off by just taking one of their employees out to dinner and then using their employee discount before getting them fired. That way I'm getting double your pitiful savings AND banging a cute former salesperson. /thread
I've done this too many times
frown.gif
There are no more salespeople worth sleeping with.

Joenobody0

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Made in California

Dude that only works if they're fat!

Moss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
frown.gif

Sometimes the sales associates will overlook this restriction.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads