1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brooks Bros Sale

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by linux_pro, Feb 20, 2005.

1. linux_pro

linux_pro Senior Member

Went shopping this afternoon and visited Brooks Bro's. They are having a great sale:

picked up a full canvas Loro Piana S120's 2-button SB navy blazer for $500.

Also, got one of those double vented full canvas Greenfield suits (in Loro Piana S120's I believe), DB, for $500. It is normally $1300. The suit is excellent, I fell in love, they are very nice and I would recommend picking one up if you have a Brooks Bro's in your area. I could believe the quality/fit for the price, not sure how to describe it better, but it was gorgeous, I felt like Cary Grant and can hardly wait for the alterations to be done.

See buying/selling for some trousers and suits I picked up to share with board members (not in my size). A clothier in Seattle was liquidating a bunch of inventory (L. Barbera, G Isaia, Canali, Zegna, Incotex, etc), so I picked up some stuff for any board members who might want it. ANyway...