• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brooklyn Tweed Ride

caldervale

Reaction score
Congratulations to Montauk! A well deserved win...

Were there any other SF members on the ride, I wonder? Or any who will be joining the fun in May for the spring ride? If the temperatures are pushing 70 by then I'm not sure whether I can manage as much tweed for that ride as I did on Sunday. The waistcoat, at least, will have to stay at home.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by caldervale
Congratulations to Montauk! A well deserved win...

Were there any other SF members on the ride, I wonder? Or any who will be joining the fun in May for the spring ride? If the temperatures are pushing 70 by then I'm not sure whether I can manage as much tweed for that ride as I did on Sunday. The waistcoat, at least, will have to stay at home.

I would have went if I knew about it.

NewYorkIslander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1, would've loved to go

Montauk

Reaction score
Sorry fellas--it was kind of a last minute discovery for me as well. Go to Bigappletweed.com for updates on next year's ride(s). Hopefully there'll be one in May.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Are you in one of the photos, Montauk?

I think they started doing one of these in SF last year. At least I saw a bunch of tweedy cyclists hanging out in Dolores Park a few months ago.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.