• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brogues

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
L’Exception is a Parisian select shop that does sometimes interesting collaborations.
I went to the shop today and noticed this L’Exception/Barker collab. It is the Kelmarsh model. The leather comes from the French tannery D’Annonay (their leathers are used by several French luxury brands) and the shoes are made in England by Barker.

658F3935-4C4C-4F7A-81BF-DEAE0DD3EB77.jpeg

A879FB81-99BD-4D9D-B168-8F0DC4E26E3A.jpeg

(On the right the same model in Cherry)

cerneabbas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
L’Exception is a Parisian select shop that does sometimes interesting collaborations.
I went to the shop today and noticed this L’Exception/Barker collab. It is the Kelmarsh model. The leather comes from the French tannery D’Annonay (their leathers are used by several French luxury brands) and the shoes are made in England by Barker.

View attachment 1640639

View attachment 1640641
(On the right the same model in Cherry)
Very nice looking Brogue...country style but not too country imo.

cerneabbas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought these on Ebay,very lightweight (and cheap) they are like trainers.

1626714106196.png

cerneabbas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My latest buy, Trickers Bourton burgundy on a Commando sole.
I am very impressed with them,quite a heavy Brogue but they seem comfortable,well made and the leather feels very nice.
1628590790679.png

cerneabbas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went down half a size on the Bourton the same as with the Loake Pennine last but I think if wearing thicker Winter socks it would be OK to take normal size.
Very impressed with the Trickers,leather seems good quality and they are well made,nice shoes and I would recommend them.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.