• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BRITISH SHOES UK 8 8.5 (US 9) CROCKETT & JONES, PAUL SMITH, ALFRED SARGENT, GRENSON

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjmin209

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Remaining shoes move to this thread

Shoes from British Makers Crockett & Jones, Paul Smith, Alfred Sargent & Grenson, size US 9D

All shoes are brand new & unworn. All come with shoe bags and boxes, though shipping with the box may be more expensive.

Please note that prices listed do not include shipping charges. If you are interested in purchasing any items, please PM with the numbers of the items you’re interested in, as well as your location (zip code or country, if outside of the US). I will respond with a total price including actual shipping charges, and my Paypal address. If I haven’t received payment within 12 hours, I will make the items available to other buyers.

I accept Paypal, cash and checks drawn in US funds. If you choose to pay by Paypal, I must use a shipping method that provides Paypal-approved tracking. PM with any questions.

(1) $715 CROCKETT & JONES WYCOMBE SHOES SIZE US 9 Brand New in Box. $425 + shipping
These C&J brown grain laces were made by Crockett & Jones for Barneys. Brand New in the Box, they are in perfect condition, without scuffs or shopwear. Retail $715. On the 360 Last, in size 8UK / 9US.

crockett1_zps1ozwudrl.jpg

crockett2_zpsaq1f9oae.jpg

crockett3_zpsdfmz3avu.jpg

crockett4_zpsjp0psxj7.jpg

crockett5_zps4oltxjcx.jpg

crockett6_zpsdl58fi3w.jpg

(3) Crockett & Jones for Barneys Consiton Boot in Navy Pebble Grain $525 + shipping

coniston4_zpsc7a155e3.jpg

coniston1_zps584843ca.jpg

coniston3_zps5c6a8d94.jpg

coniston2_zps2ae7a280.jpg

crockett-jones-crockett-jones-coniston-original-36162_zps30365e5b.jpg

(5) Paul Smith Tan lace-ups UK 8 / US 9 $300 + shipping
Mainline shoes, not from the cheaper PS line.

whitman2_zpsdny19mwt.jpg

whitman3_zpsuhzzgxda.jpg

whitman4_zpsn1zsfqyr.jpg

whitman5_zps9evxfd8y.jpg

whitmanstock_zpscy9u8wc8.jpeg

(6) $815 Grenson One Chancery Cap Toe 8 UK $400 + shipping
Handmade from Grenson, retials for $815: http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_us/shop/chancery

grenson4_zpslva1axc5.jpg

grenson2_zpsexq3sl6s.jpg

grenson3_zpstwoqi8cq.jpg

grenson5_zpsoveqlpmj.jpg

grenson1_zpspikv2zvo.jpg

====

(4) $525 ALFRED SARGENT FOR J CREW Blue Suede Double monks SOLD $275 + shipping
Tagged UK 8.5 / US 9. Brand new & unworn

as1_zpsg10nlolz.jpg

as2_zpsficxmdjk.jpg

as3_zpscpsdjuhn.jpg

as4_zpsffm1cuqj.jpg

as5_zps3kiybb4g.jpg

(2) CROCKETT & JONES SEVERN BOOTS SIZE US 9 Brand New in Box.[/B} SOLD$350 + shipping
These C&J brown suede boots were made by Crockett & Jones for Barneys. Brand New in the Box, they are in perfect condition, without scuffs or shopwear. 6 hole lacing with a stitched captoe. On the 359 Last, in size 8UK / 9US.

cjsuede1_zps0qe5kpvd.jpg

cjsuede2_zpsikyzof1s.jpg

cjsuede3_zpsx06xqx6y.jpg

cjsuede4_zpserwumze7.jpg

cjsuede5_zpse5k1vgyz.jpg

cjsuede6_zpsgfbegw4b.jpg

Attachments

• crockett4.jpg
    crockett4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads