1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brioni White Dress shirt 17-43 French Cuff BNWT

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Master Milano, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Milano

Master Milano Distinguished Member

BNWT dress shirt from Brioni. Never worn, tags still attached. Originally a gift for my father but ended getting him something else instead. I will upload my own photos later tonight but to get a picture of what the shirt is like, here's some stock images:

Measurements:
    S2s (from back): 20 inches
    Chest (from front): 24.5 inches
    Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 24.5 inches

I believe it's this one: BG Link.

Founded in 1945 by Gaetano Savini and Nazareno Fonticoli, the first Brioni sartorial shop was located on Milan's Via Gesu. Named after Brijuni, a favorite island destination for Italy's elite, the label was known for absolutely perfect handcrafted suits, a tradition that continues to this day.

Price includes shipping from Massachusetts to CONUS.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2016

2. Master Milano

Master Milano Distinguished Member

Thanks for that Razl, unfortunately I actually made a typo and the size of the shirt is 17-43, which in a way makes more sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.