1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brioni Suit -- Real or Fake? Help Please!

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by JSingh, Oct 18, 2011.

1. LeGauche

LeGauche Member

Thank you for the affirmation, Chrenetique! :-D

2. JonathanHo93

JonathanHo93 Member

Good Evening Gentlemen,

I am about to buy a Brioni suit, and rather than starting my own thread, I am posting in this one. I was wondering if anyone on here could help me authenticate the suit I am about to buy. I have attached the pictures below. I do not actually have the suit on hand yet, as I am confirming its authenticity before buying. Thanks in advance! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. JonathanHo93

JonathanHo93 Member

I've added 2 more pictures. Thanks again in advance![​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. eHaberdasher

eHaberdasher Senior member Affiliate Vendor

looks real enough to me.

5. PJShep

PJShep Active Member

6. davidthetailor

davidthetailor New Member

The black and red label is 100 % authentic Brioni suit. The white label is an authentic vintage Brioni label, but it was stitched to a non Brioni suit. Brioni always have the Brioni lining. The label was stitched using a sawing machine zig-zag stitch all around the label , then the stitch was repeated from the middle of the first zigzag stitch to create a close stitch pattern to the Brioni stitch.