Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bring up sex to girlfriend

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by abbeyroad, Jan 8, 2009.

1. JoeWoah

JoeWoah Senior member

Hollywood for Ugly People... Washington, DC
    I've got ladies all over me like kwilk on a Swiss Cake Roll.

[​IMG]

2. MilanoStyle

MilanoStyle Senior member

Is she shy? Or she does not believe in PMS? Is she a virgin? Either way, if she feels that she is ready for you she will do it. You need to ask her if she feels that she wants to have sex with you or not. Unless she says no, you have a chance, IMO.

3. Tardek

Tardek Senior member

A very long story short, the best way to get your woman into the sack is to play kissy kiss somewhere in your house at night time, and then be all "It's too uncomfortable here, come with me", and take her to your room - you can even play up the discomfort of the previous setting by telling her to give you a massage. I assume you can escalate things from there, if you need more advice than that... Well. I suppose a good way to start is to play kissy kiss in your room now for a while, then complain that it's too bright, and turn off the lights. Then kissy kiss gropey grope, sexy sex. Don't tell her you're taking her to the bedroom, it'll pressurise the situation more than it has to be. And don't ask her to come! Tell her, take command. [​IMG] Edit: I love to tell girls in the middle of this that they are seducing me. It's funny, and then the next day you can be all "Oh my god, I can't believe you talked me into bed so soon...!"

4. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

The next time the two of you are alone together stand in front of her and unzip your pants and take it out. No need for words. Her actions are likely to be dramatic in either case but it will be clear if she is ready or not.

I dont care what her stated opinion of PMS is, dont try this if there is the slightest hint of pre menstrual tension.

Female friend back in college had this experience. She was hanging around her then-bf's room when he came out of the bathroom fully clothed but his dick was hanging out of the open fly. She said "what the hell is that?!" and the poor embarrassed sap excused himself and said he didn't know it was hanging out. [​IMG]

-----

I'm betting the girl is Asian and hasn't gone around the block yet.

5. Captain.Kia

Captain.Kia Well-Known Member

I'm betting the girl is Asian and hasn't gone around the block yet.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Milhouse

Milhouse Senior member

Don't tell her you're taking her to the bedroom, it'll pressurise the situation more than it has to be. And don't ask her to come! Tell her, take command.

That isn't too bad, but instead of taking her to the bedroom where it is obvious what your intentions are, try taking her to the kitchen. She won't quite know what is going on until you start taking her pants off and pushing her on to a table. It will be more special that way.

7. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

Lots of moronic advice here. Why can't you just tell her how you feel? If you have to be drunk to talk about sex or have to set up some elaborate staging, something is wrong. Grow up!

8. why

why Senior member

Just make out with her, grope her, then play with her pussy and then whip it out. If she's uncomfortable at any of these stages she'll tell you and you stop.

Not that hard.

9. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Just make out with her, grope her, then play with her pussy and then whip it out. If she's uncomfortable at any of these stages she'll tell you and you stop.

Not that hard.

This is where the thread I started about the disregarding the first "no" might come in handy. Or not.

10. why

why Senior member

This is where the thread I started about the disregarding the first "no" might come in handy. Or not.

You can always haggle and seal the deal, but for legal reasons it's sometimes best to temporarily cease.

11. ken

ken Banned by Request

Why wouldn't somebody want to have sex post-marriage?

12. fredfred

fredfred Senior member

If you want to have sex, discussing it with her before hand will NOT help you get sex. Women are supposed to/programmed to say "no" to that question, unless you are already having sex on a regular basis. So even if she's ready, trying to discuss it with her will result in a no. (been there, done that).

Women work off emotions. (and btw, pms stands for pre-menstrual syndrome - which has a bit to do with emotions sometimes... ). So logic and discussion is not the way to go.

It's the kiss, kiss, grope, touch, thing mentioned above. It escalates.. and her emotions kick in at some point. They'll either be, "I want this, must have it" (body)... or "no I shouldn't" (Brain). If the first one prevails, you're "in" (hahahaha). If the 2nd one prevails, you can still try some more - but a discussion of the topic puts you back at "no". Its about physicality and emotions (hers).

13. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

Dude, men are as illogical as women, just wanted to put that out there.

14. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

Dude, men are as illogical as women, just wanted to put that out there.

At least we're guided by the consistent drive of trying to get laid.
    Women just make no sense!!!!11!

15. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

"it's me, casper." is always an ice-breaker.