• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 4: Goodyear welted shoes from Cobbler Union

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 4th auction is for a pair of Goodyear welted Shoes from Cobbler Union. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bring up sex to girlfriend

abbeyroad

Reaction score
all my previous sex was random drunk hookups where we just go at it as soon as we are in my bedroom, now im stuck and have no idea how to bring up sex to my sober girlfriend. we havent done anything sexually, nor do i know her view on PMS. looks like she could be a virgin. how would you bring it up in this case? talk to her in a straight forward way or assume she's ready and just go at it one night until she resists?

Crooow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by abbeyroad
or assume she's ready and just go at it one night until she resists?

Well, this is just a loser's mentality; you're setting yourself up for failure before you even start.

But, for the love of god, definitely find out her views on PMS before anything. This is probably the most crucial step that most young couples ignore.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Give her drinks until she blacks out, not passes out as that would be illegal, and then woo her.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
The next time the two of you are alone together stand in front of her and unzip your pants and take it out. No need for words. Her actions are likely to be dramatic in either case but it will be clear if she is ready or not.

I dont care what her stated opinion of PMS is, dont try this if there is the slightest hint of pre menstrual tension.

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
The next time the two of you are alone together stand in front of her and unzip your pants and take it out. No need for words. Her actions are likely to be dramatic in either case but it will be clear if she is ready or not.

I dont care what her stated opinion of PMS is, dont try this if there is the slightest hint of pre menstrual tension.

I think he's a troll.

The naked man always works. When she goes to the bathroom take off all your clothes. When she comes out and see your naked body she'll get the message.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoeWoah

The naked man always works. When she goes to the bathroom take off all your clothes. When she comes out and see your naked body she'll get the message.

Tip: Just to be sure she gets the message use some lipstick or heavy magic marker to scrawl sexually frank messages on yout chest, thighs and buttocks.

abbeyroad

Reaction score
i'm not a troll. actually a frequent poster here who created a second account to post such embarrasing question.

PMS = pre-marital sex.

abbeyroad

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crooow
But, for the love of god, definitely find out her views on PMS before anything. This is probably the most crucial step that most young couples ignore.

so you are suggesting that i talk to her directly about it. don't really know many of her friends...

dirk diggler

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whip out some KY and a dildo and tell her to get with the program.

I can;'t believe you are asking such a stupid question. Don't you make out? Heavy petting? Have you fingered her? Have you groped her tits? Sex will happen if things progress. Why complicate it by asking whiny bitch questions???

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by abbeyroad
i'm not a troll. actually a frequent poster here who created a second account to post such embarrasing question.

PMS = pre-marital sex.

PMS is okay. Don't worry about it.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 129 17.2%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 241 32.1%
  • 21 - 30