• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bright blue jeans

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
naked&famous makes a bright blue:
weirdguy_vintage_01.jpg

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/?page_id=80

i dont recommend this jean.

unless you dont mind and underwhelming color and cut of jean.

the denim itself is great though

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pure Blue Japan XX-008 are pretty blue, but maybe not as much as you're looking for.

dave

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
i dont recommend this jean.

unless you dont mind and underwhelming color and cut of jean.

the denim itself is great though

Not to be a dick but just to add a different perspective, I really like this particular jean.

I thought the color was very cool (thought I wouldn't really describe it as "bright") and for the $$ the denim was outstanding. the cut also works well for me but I'm waaaaaay bigger than a lot of people around here so the super-slim profile isn't what I would seek out.

All that said, I didn't buy them. It was because of the color though, I thought I would get more use out of a different cut in indigo instead.

If I find them at a discount I'd definitely pick them up though. I could see them getting worn once or twice a month maybe.

Fortysomething

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
NO, not target wranglers

WRANGLER wranglers with flying w pockets

if you can find them with the connected 'diamond' cornered arcuates they are even better IMO

you might want to call a workwear place,tractor supply,wal-mart... and bleach a pair of modern ones once or twice in hot water for that more electric blue

or if you have time/patience check ebay or thrift

robie

The Wrangler 13MWZ or the other one that Robbie mentioned, when bought raw, will turn into a more electric blue. And they are pretty colorfast, so if you really like that color, they will stay that way for a while. But, they are not as blue as a couple of those others one in the thread. The one pair shown is a darker shade of the old Crayola color called "cornflower."

Those Wranglers (13MWZ), btw, are their most popular style.

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Club Monaco has a pair in the same hue as the Tim Hamilton pair.

They started at 130 or 140 but were down to 69 when I checked today.

You can see them in the lookbook:

sayaret

Reaction score
as people have said, wash a pair of rigid wranglers a few times and you'll get a great electric blue color. just please, for the love of god, don't get the kanye-style dyejob jeans, they look ******* gorss

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PinkPantser
Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.

And totally redeem yourself.

Where'd ya think my sig was from?
teacha.gif

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off the top of my head, Surface2Air paris and Robert Geller.

I find bright colored jeans (white, blue, red etc) look good only with a skinny fit or at else a slim fit.

854ca

Reaction score
Club Monaco ones are down to 19 bucks. Fit is really good too (for me at least).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads