• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Briefcase Appreciation thread

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I placed an order for a Frank Clegg bag. I'll post back in about a month when I've received it.

PMac

Reaction score
Yes, but mine will be dark brown and a different style.

Which bag will you be getting? I have the English Briefcase in chestnut and it has served me well for 2+ years, got it when it was still Lotuff & Clegg.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Which bag will you be getting?  I have the English Briefcase in chestnut and it has served me well for 2+ years, got it when it was still Lotuff & Clegg.

it's not currently on the site. It'll be a modified version of the style I posted in a photo on the previous page.

Amock

Reaction score
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif

mahogany_brifecase_messenger_bag_by_l1andy-d4z0yxp.jpg
Nice one! Thanks for the share Pete!

I used to go by ARM Leather (my initials) but now find my work under Blackthorn Leather
Cheers,

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:

minervau

Reaction score
Henry Tomkins Briefcase Lite -- had it for a week and love it. This is by far the best leather bag I've ever owned in my life and at a very reasonable price compared to the alternatives.

Hampton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Awesome.

Henry Tomkins Essential briefcase in light brown. I added the shoulder strap (not shown), but otherwise stock. Very nice piece and only 210 GBP including shipping to the US.

EDIT: I forgot to say sorry for the crappy low light iPhone pic.

aussiejake

Reaction score
Awesome to see all these Henry Tomkins briefcases, they make superb looking bags.

rexet

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I fell in love with this briefcase that I found on multiple blogs, pinterest and tumblr pages.
I did some search (with reverse Google Image) but I never found any brand or model reference.

Maybe you guys have an idea of where this could be from:

Otherwise I think I will ask Unlucky to make it for me ;)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics