• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brief Boxers

Brief Boxer

• Tight fitting

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Lose fitting

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

John Costello c

Reaction score
What style of Brief Boxer do women like on a man best, tight fitting? Or lose fitting? and favorite color?

perkynipman

Reaction score
rule of thumb for ANYTHING, Tight if ur ripped, Lose if ur not. for boxer briefs, just make sure the tight ones have ample space for ur junk.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:brick:

NiceGuyTom

Reaction score
I'd recommend going with a trunk cut over the boxer brief - it's a bit more square in it's look vs the slightly longer leg of the b.brief. I've been using these for working out / HIIT / Lifting and they're solid.:

Adidas 360 Trunk

Also, I think loose for out of shape and more fitting if you're cut isn't bad advice. Also, if you're wearing slim / lightweight pants like dress trousers the last thing you want is underwear that's bunching / riding up.

Last edited:

Flokk

Reaction score
For the love of God, don't buy your briefs to suit a woman. Buy them for your comfort and support. If those two things overlap then great! If you're heavy, don't get boxers that will make you look heavier. Getting the feedback from a snugger fight might even encourage you to drop a few.

I love Adidas Climalite boxer briers. They come in at under $8/pair from JC Penny online and have lasted through marathon seasons and lots of gym work. I wear em under business casual clothes, with jeans, basically everywhere, and they are invisible.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads