• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brew pubs in Portland for a pre-bachelor party dinner?

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a place for about 15-20 people, pub fare, and lots of good beer.

Any suggestions? We're staying downtown and will be on foot mostly.

Thanks in advance!

fberi459

Reaction score
Currently, the U.S. textile and apparel market volatility tends to stabilize, from Cotton Incorporated's recent statistical data, there are three consumer trends worthy of attention to China's export enterprises.
First, functional textiles and clothing in recent years, more and more American consumers, especially those with moisture management, anti-wrinkle,snuggie blankets, water, sewage, etc. resist the functional textile products, the United States under the age of 35 consumption are particularly attractive. According to statistics,wholesale blanket, functional products in the United States, 54% of sportswear,blankets on sale, sportswear consumers the rise in consumer demand.
Second, natural fibers such as cotton, in an increasing proportion of U.S. sales. 90% of U.S. consumers will choose cotton fiber products, 85% of consumers willing to purchase bamboo fiber products. Finally, the U.S. sales rise dress, or about 11.2%. dress skirt sales rise due to lower purchase costs for consumers.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by giraffe lookout
There is only one answer. Bridgeport Brewpub in the Pearl. Call and ask for Dave. He will take care of you.

Sounds like a plan. I appreciate it!

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude theres a ton of places. Went to PDX about 2 years ago for a micro brew tour with some buds. You can walk all over town and get beer. No driving needed. I dont remember specifics off the top of my head but you should have fun.

Also, my roommate swears the greatest strip club in the world is there. all nude.full alcohol. cheap, fresh steak buffet.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by giraffe lookout
There is only one answer. Bridgeport Brewpub in the Pearl. Call and ask for Dave. He will take care of you.

+Infinity

Living 800 miles from Bridgeport Brewpub is one of the great tragedies of my life.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
dude theres a ton of places. Went to PDX about 2 years ago for a micro brew tour with some buds. You can walk all over town and get beer. No driving needed. I dont remember specifics off the top of my head but you should have fun.

Also, my roommate swears the greatest strip club in the world is there. all nude.full alcohol. cheap, fresh steak buffet.

Yikes. PDX has some of the scariest strip clubs I've ever set foot in, I was there about 6 months ago and I seriously thought some of the patrons might follow us out to the parking lot and rob us.

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19

The Acropolis. Its quite the scene.

giraffe lookout

Reaction score
Btw, it's a little bit of a hike to walk from downtown to the Pearl for Bridgeport but I truly believe it will be worth. It's also a very short cab ride. Don't let anybody tell you to go to Deshutes instead. They ripped off their whole concept from Bridgeport. I'm biased as I used to work there but it has great beer, the chef is amazing and it does a great job of accommodating larger groups like yours.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads